Tuesday, June 8, 2010

February 6th is my new favorite day

Well nothing much here besides "WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!" Yes you read it right Wayne and I are going to be parents on February 6th 2011. We are so excited our first Dr apt. is on the 28th and it has been going to slow for the 28 to get here. I know I should have waited to tell everyone but I just cant we have been trying and been wanting one so bad that I cant wait. So far I have been really tired, and a few pains here and there but nothing to bad. Wayne has been so excited, that he actually sits up at night and researches. He is going to be such a great Dad. Well more to come yeah. Now I actually have something exciting to blog about. Hopefully I get more creative..

3 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

Congrats Ashley!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

congrats Ashley

Patch of Heaven. said...

That is awesome Congratulations