Monday, April 5, 2010

Hunting 2009

Okay, so Kandice showed me how to blog a little better. I wont be as good as her she got the Aunt Stacy gene for decorating etc. But here we go.
I have a few pictures from the hunting season 2009. Dad so sure a proud father in law. He is so excited to have boys finally in the family.
We went up to Moon Lake was shooting and having a picnic. Well we ALL love to shoot guns. We had a few yes a few guns that we were shooting. It was great. After the hunt I went back to work and one of my plumbers, were like my family and I went up to Moon lake and there was a bunch of crazy war path people down at the lake shooting. I started to laugh so hard. I was like yeah that was my bunch. We love to shoot.
Kandice and her cop invasion stand. I was funny watching her shake her butt. Even Aunt Linda Fisher shoot a gun. We all stay at their place that they have up at Moon Lake. It is perfect for all of us wild hunters. We love it thanks Uncle Ray for letting us come up and fun with you can't wait till next year! We also found out that Cody can call in Moose. It was hilarious its a good thing it was just us up there that day. People probably would think we were drunk or dead with all of us calling in the moose.. I hope they are up there again next year. And that we can actually get pictures of the big bull, he was huge..

0 comments: